Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cassie is 20 Years Old Today

I’m wishing you another year of laughter, joy and fun, surprises, love and happiness, and when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart, as your birthdays come and go, how very much you mean to us, More than you can know.

Love Mom and Dad

Our biggest baby girl is 20 years old! WOW, how fast they grow!

We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill (one of our family favorites) after work.

The waiter was singing happy birthday to Cassie in Italian. I will sing the English version to you. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cassie, Happy Birthday to you!


I don't have very many pictures because my camera was being a jerk! I had to reset it back to the factory setting. What a day to act like a jerk, camera!

Happy Birthday Cassie
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails