Thursday, March 18, 2010

Am I Too Vain?

This is Cassie's last week at cosmetology school after enduring 2 1/2 years of DATC hell! I decided to go in and get my legs waxed, my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted and my hair trimmed.

Why is it that I put myself through pain to look good? Hmmm, well getting waxed is pain that is short lived and I consider myself a tough individual. (I don't know if Shane would agree but this is my blog so I am writing things the way "I" see them.)


OUCH!


Look how big my eyebrows look. I look like Charlie Chaplin, don't you think?


I love having my eyelashes tinted.

I was Cassie's last female hair cut at school.

Cheryl, pictured below was Cassie's favorite teacher. Can you tell this picture was totally a POSED for picture?

I am so proud of Cassie! YEAH, you did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails