Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter

I have so many fond memories of Easter from my child hood.

I remember when the Easter Bunny would visit our house he/she (I'm unsure of the Easter Bunny's gender) would hide our baskets and send us on a scavenger hunt. My brother Mike and I would go from place to place looking for our next clue. Once we found our baskets we would sort though our candy and place it in nice little piles in our baskets.

When I was a little older and wiser I would spend Easter with my Grandpa John. For those of you who don't know we adopted each other. John and Franny Moe were unable to have children and my grandparents died when I was a baby (some before I was born). Grandpa John would always cook a huge Easter dinner for my parents and we would eat it in his enclosed patio (one of my favorite rooms). I loved shopping and preparing the meal with him. He was a fantastic cook and included me in every aspect. I love and miss him dearly! John and Franny are in heaven keeping my daddy company.


I hope my children will have fond memories of their special holidays.


Cassie, Carley and Courtney

Courtney
Courtney's favorite egg

Carley

Carley's Favorite egg


Cassie

Cassie's favorite egg

Easter is one of my favorite holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails