Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shark Sitting

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was shark sitting! For those of you who don't know this,

I am deathly afraid of sharks!

As a child I had the following fears:
  1. That a shark would come out of the toilet and bite my butt.
  2. If the toilet was by the bath tub a shark would jump out of the toilet into the bath tub and eat me.
So why would I agree to shark sit? This question still bothers me.


Every time I think of a shark this is the picture that comes to my mind

Anyways, I put the shark in our swimming pool.
  • Fact: I don't have a swimming pool.
Then the shark ate 1 of our 3 cats.
  • Fact: I only have 1 cat.
Gunner, our dog was laying in the pool and the shark bit him. I had to rush him to the vets so he could get stitches. When the vets shaved him he shrunk.
  • Fact: Gunner will not shrink when you shave him.
My alarm went off and I woke up.

WTF
Please don't ever ask me to shark sit. I will have to tell you HELL NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails