Sunday, March 14, 2010

Courtney's 14th Birthday

I'm blessed with an angel,
Like heaven might send,
And I call her Courtney,
My daughter and friend,
Have a lovely Birthday
Mom and Dad
Courtney, it's your birthday, your day to do as you choose!
We started out the day with a Starbucks coffee, then went from store to store to store....
She found some really "sick kicks" at Zumiez. (quote from the Zumiez guy)

The true carnivore that she is, wanted to eat at Famous Dave's.

Now on to dessert, I made her favorite Banana Nut Ice Cream cake. The Checketts' family came over and was envious of my mad baking skills.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Courtney, Happy Birthday to you!


I wonder what her wish was? Don't tell me, it won't come true.

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Dad and I Love You So Much!

We Are So Very Proud of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails