Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Me Day with My Girl Friends

Jenn had an AWESOME plan, we take off work, go to lunch and then get a massage. Who could pass this up? Obviously not any of us, we jumped all over her AWESOME plan!

We had lunch at Mimi's Cafe. The fish taco's were better then our service. For some reason I don't think our server liked us. I find that odd because who wouldn't like us? We are polite, good looking and super funny. Oh freak..I know why she didn't like us..It's because we are good looking and super funny! (I crack myself up)

Pleshette, Me, Kimmy, KyAnn and Jenn

After lunch we went to Sego Lily for a full body massage. Massages are so relaxing that I could get one every day. One problem with that and it's a LARGE problem is I am NOT a millionaire.

Jenn and I were in the couple's room (even though we are not a couple and are both married to men) with two masseur (male massage guys). Pleshette and KyAnn shared a room with two masseuse (female massage girls) and Kimmy was in her own room with a masseuse. They didn't have a room big enough to fit us all in.

After our massages we hung around in their mediation room and talked.

I think I can say for all of us, we had a AWESOME time. Thanks for the AWESOME plan Jenn and lets do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails