Friday, July 16, 2010

Bee's

We love going to the Bee's baseball game. The Salt Lake Bee's are a Triple A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim CA a.k.a. a farm team. The Bee's played the Sacramento River Cats.

Shane and I

Carley

Courtney and Shane

Chase and Cassie

Look...the kids are getting along! I have the picture to prove it! Cassie and Chase brought phase 10 card game to the baseball game. W.T.F. I paid $8 a person for them to play cards!?! Oh well, it was worth it. Anytime that we get to spent together as a family is an AWESOME time.

Nick Gorneault (#25) has always been our favorite player. I don't know why, maybe because he is cute or because he is the only player that we know their name. He is looking right at us, as if to say "Hello Adams' ".

Is this a paying job? They only came out twice so I would have lots of free time. I could totally do this.


I love the 7th inning stretch. I will sing the song for you. Please be parpared to be blown away by my mad singing skills. I have been told by several people that I have a freakin AWESOME voice (I'm just kiddin ya, I can't sing).

Take me out to the ball game. Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack. I don't care if I never get back. Let me root, root, root for the home team. If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out. At the old ball game.

The Bee's won 5 to 3. YEAH!!!! I can honestly say they won because we were there. They had lost the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails