Saturday, July 17, 2010

Party Hardy

This is the second Saturday in a row that the Adams', Douglas' and Thomas' have spent the day swimming, eating, drinking and just having a ball together. Normally we are camping every weekend but since Shane has a big hunt coming up we have scaled back a little. To be quite honest, I think my sister Anna loves us being there.

Talon Harmon

Zoe has never let me hold her before and now look at her. I think she loves me but then who wouldn't?

I would like to report that we all got out of the water safe and sound thanks to Mike (Anna's husband) Bingo..your hired..Life guard Mike!

Jenn

Porscha Douglas

Still to this day, I think that I totally rock the Gene Simmons look. In fact, I have been teaching Carley the look. She is getting there.


Anna (a.k.a Wendy) me and Jenn

Maddie Thomas

Peace
I love this man!

Kofax and Carley

I am not quite sure who Shane thinks he is. Wait I know, John freakin Elway.

Cassie, Diesel and Chase

We made it home in time to watch the Clinton City fireworks and I must say, they were better then Syracuse's.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly you had a great time!!! Summer sun and water = FUN!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm your newest follower. I love the pool pics!

    Michelle
    http://pietrosmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails