Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hunting For Eggs

So why is it that on Easter we color and hide eggs? Eggs come from chickens and the Easter Bunny is a bunny. Bunny's do NOT lay eggs. So I did my research and here is what I found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg

My blog is also very educational, don't you think?

We went over to mom Adams' house on Easter for a wonderful Easter dinner and a Easter egg hunt. Cassie helped grandma color and fill the eggs and the Child family hid them. Garret and Ben had to write down where they hid the eggs because every year there are a couple of eggs not found. Each grandchild had to find 21 eggs.

One of Courtney's eggs

One of Carley's eggs


Shane and I

Courtney, Carley and Sarah

Courtney

Cassie thinks she is too old to find Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails