Monday, April 12, 2010

Las Vegas day 1 - 04/09/2010

VEGAS..BABY!
The Adams' and Thomas' decided to head to Las Vegas for spring break. We arrived the night of 04/08/2010 extremely tired. We stayed at Circus Circus.

After we checked into the hotel we went to the midway to watch one of their "World Class Circus Acts" (the quote is from Circus Circus, not me).

Friday was 80 degrees and we were lovin the weather. We ALL wore shorts or capri's and the girls wore flip flops for the first time this year. HUGE MISTAKE!!
Water fountain outside the Venetian
Mike, Jenn, Me and Shane
Carley, Maddie, Courtney, Austin and Cassie

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
I was trying to kiss Harrison Ford and Jenn was trying to look into his eyes, we both failed!
Me, Harrison Ford and Jenn
Maddie, Harrison Ford and Carley

Austin, Whoopi Goldberg and Cassie

Maddie, Whoopi, Carley and Cassie
Jenn, Whoopi, Me and Courtney

This was a real man posing like Yoda. If you want a picture with him you have to tip him. I told Shane if we lose our jobs we could move to Las Vegas, he and Carley could play the guitar, Cassie and Courtney could dress up and I would sell water for $1.
Yoda


M&M Store
We watched the 3D movie - I lost my "M" in Vegas and stole the 3D glasses. Yes, you read right, we stole them.
Shane and I
Me, Red M&M and Courtney


Coke Store
Really had nothing cool in it but we posed with the Coke Bear. Cassie was too cool to get in the picture and Shane didn't hear us yell his name.
Mike, Jenn, Carley, Maddie, Austin, Me and The Coke Bear
Can you tell who and where the real person is?
It's me!! I'm the 4th butt from the left. I know its was hard to tell.
Carley found this shirt and wanted a picture by it but was afraid to stand by herself so I posed with her.
Carley and I
Outside the Mirage, a gold statue of Siegfried and Roy with a White Lion.
This was the first place we stopped to get band aids for Carley and Cassie's feet.

Treasure Island show Sirens of TI

By the end of the day this is what my feet looked like. OUCH!!!!! I wore flip flops, Stupid Me!!
Can you see that my toes are all swollen?

Tomorrow will be a great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails